2.08.2009

SUCH A BIG BOY NOW!

Maddux is getting so big and strong. He loves sucking on his fingers so much! We started him on cereal and he is doing so well! He definitely has a Malley male appetite! The cereal is great too because I think he is staying full longer because he is sleeping about seven straight hours a night. Amazing! We really haven't had to let him cry much in bed anymore either. He takes a lot of naps though and he gets so grumpy when he's tired and hungry. That's either normal or he's a product of his father who is a product of his father. I'm going with the latter. He's talking all the time now! It's so cute! I had to get a video of it. His daddy likes to play with. I was in class the other day and Skyler sent me this picture. He says he's teaching him to crawl! It hasn't worked yet. Right now I think we will work on rolling over and sitting up!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I don't know of a cuter baby! I can't wait to get my hands on him! He looks so much like his mommy when you were that age (minus the unibrow!)
Love, Mad dog's Grandma Lisa