2.24.2009

DOCTOR'S AGAIN...



Last Wednesday I took Maddux to the doctors office because of his congestion. So they took an x-ray and gave us an antihistamine and a decongestant syrup and a nebulizer for his breathing. He's been sleeping awful again and it's killing me! Well, his coughing hasn't gotten any better and he was supposed to have his 4 month well baby check and immunizations today, but he couldn't get them because he now has slight pneumonia. They took another x-ray, daddy got to take him to this appointment, and found some congestion in his chest. that explains the cough that sounds like he might hawk up a lung! Here's a picture of the little guy after his morning with Doctor Watson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Maddux. I hope he is doing well. I always feel so bad for my children when they are sick--since there is usually not alot to be done for them.

Unknown said...

Poor little guy... I hope he feels better soon!