2.23.2009

I GET A NEW SISTER!....YES ANOTHER ONE!



Spencer did it....he proposed! Skyler's brother is now engaged. I am writing this because my lovely brother-in-law has complaints I don't mention him in my blog....so here is one dedicated just to him. And pictures too! (that i stole from his facebook!)Kaitlin is from the Atlanta, GA area which I am totally excited about. So when we go back for the wedding we can see all the family Skyler and Maddux haven't met yet. I think, and hope, all of my family will come out so we can all venture up to to Alabamy to visit granny Barbara! Skyler has only heard stories.....! Hopefully we can pop over to Charleston. I love Charleston and Skyler has never been. I want to take him to the south to open his eyes to a whole new country!
So I'm way excited to get a new sister! I thought marrying Skyler was bringing some color into my family...now Spence is bringing color into his. I love it! She's going to look gorgeous in a white dress! She is so cute and sweet! It's going to be so fun to have her in the family! Good job Spence and good luck Kaitlin-The Malley men.... just love them.... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli, are you sure you didn't just put a picture of your hand on the website? That ring looks like yours! I know I'm wrong, but at first glance her hand looks just like yours! Crazy! What a cute girl! How did Spence get her?! JK!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh-the stories of Granny Barbara. It is never a dull moment with her around. Have fun in Atlanta--and soak up some of that sun. And you will have to try and get to the beach in Charleston--that can sell anyone on the south. Have fun!