10.02.2008

BABY MADDUX IS HERE!






So everyone can be excited! He is here! He came at 1:52pm October 1st and weighs 6lbs and 11 oz! Here are some pictures of him. I'm sorry this is short, but the Loritab is kicking in and I'm about to pass out. Real quick though, from the very first contraction to the placenta coming out...about 16 hours. I know. Thank the good Lord for epidurals. I never would have maid it. Maddux is doing well. There was a little worry while he was still inside. His heart rate got low and they couldn't figure out why, so I almost had an emergency c-section. But...they decided to pump me back full of amniotic fluid and it helped! With every contraction the pressure would push on the cord and lower his rate, but then go right back up to normal. So the Doc said, push! we need him out asap! And he's doing great. Breathing and feeding just fine! Enjoy the pictures!

9 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh YEAH!!!! Congratulations! He is adorable. You guys are going to be great parents. I can't wait to meet him. I hope that you are feeling well, Alli! We love you! Give youself, your hubby and your baby big hugs and kisses from us. We love you guys.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

He is a cutie pie! Aren't you glad it's over!

cory and tara said...

I am so impressed that you have blogged pictures already. He is darling! Congratulations! Keep the pics coming!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Congrats Alli. He is cute and I LOVE the name!

danniandrockstar said...

He looks like you Allie!! The first picture also reminds me of Noah when he was little!! So cute.

Natasha said...

Way to go Alli you're a mom ... and look at all that fun hair!! What a doll. I love how he is totally sticking his tongue out! Well you look great and so happy to have that baby out of you so congratulations ... let the fun begin!

Brooke and Kris G said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

He does! Nick said the same thing!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!!!! Im extremly jealous. WHens it my turn?!!