10.08.2008

THE BABY IS HOME!










So after three days in the hospital, the doctor let us leave with a a pharmacy of drugs to dull my pain! The first night home Maddux woke every three hours! Fun! But now he's sleeping better, especially since grandma came to visit. I got everything all ready for her to be my helper at night and he slept! For 6 hours! Then last night night was four...I hope this is going to be a new thing and not just showing off for grandma. Grandma and Paige are having a great time with the baby and totally helping me out. My Aunt Annette drove them up from the SL airport and she stayed for a day. She was amazing and did ALL my laundry! Here are some pictures of the new addition!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok as your sister i have to say this your boobs are HUGE!!! he looks so much like a malley but he has anderson eyes (thank goodness)haha i can't wait to see him though. he is so adorable even if the first 2 pictures are kinda kreepy looking
love ya
-auntie nannah

cory and tara said...

He is so cute! I agree with Savannah, he totally looks like an Anderson through the eyes. Isn't is crazy how much you life changes overnight! Hang in there! He is darling!
ps Savannah's comment above is hilaroius and spoken like a true sister!

Anonymous said...

Alli-
Maddux is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your mom with me for a few days. We were so excited to here about baby Maddux. I hope the good sleeping lasts. Enjoy him because it goes by so fast. Take care and we will keep checking in on your blog to see how things are going.

Danielle Bowers