9.23.2008

THE DOC SAYS...

So I had one of my weekly appointments this morning... GOOD NEWS! Maddux could come sooner than we thought. I really hope anyway. He says I'm at a 1 1/2 and 100% effaced! He says the head is right there, so to expect contractions soon. He had me set up my next appointment, but he wonders if I'll even make it there. Gosh I hope I don't. I would love to have this crazy kid out of me! First, so I don't have someone kicking me ALL the time, and so I can breathe and bend once again. Oh how lovely that would be!
So, let's all say a little prayer and keep our fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I am so glad that you blog!!! I love blogging. Our blog is www.mikemegbrayden.blogspot.com. I love the name Maddux!!! So cute. Good luck in your upcoming delivery!!!!
Love, Meagan

Brooke and Kris G said...

good luck! I am still in shock you will be popping a little baby out in like 2 weeks! Take lots of pics and put more baby bump ones up- they are cute!

Jackie said...

Holy crap!!You're almost there! I'm so excited for you!