10.09.2008

TODAY


I changed Maddux's diaper today and as I pulled off his onesie his cord popped right off! He's a real boy now!! ;) He still is so small that he just doesn't fit into anything, so mom, Paige and I went to WalMart and found him a little pant suit and some premie onesies. Still big, but we are going to make it work. So here's a picture of him in his little outfit! (Compliments of Grandpa Anderson.) You can see his little feet...he has his daddy's feet, with grandpa Anderson's gap between his toes.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

he is just sooo tiny! what a doll.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to teach him how to pick up stuff and pinch you. From grand-pere A

Anonymous said...

I miss my Mad Dog Max!
Love, his favorite Grandma!

Jackie said...

He is sooooo cute and tiny!!!!Oh my gosh!!!!I LOVE him!!!!