7.29.2008

WHALE



So this week is week 29. I can't believe how close it is, yet so far! Everyday, I feel bigger and bigger and I'm positive I look it. I can hardly bend, and I'm starting to waddle on occasion. Especially when I have to pee! Which is ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was bad before i got pregnant, holy cow! Not to mention the gas, yeah that's a blast...for Skyler. But what can I say, I'm pregnant!
So my latest craving/addiction is otterpops. Love them! Luckily, they are only $3 for a bag of them. For a while it was honeycombs. Then the other day I bought a bag and Skyler wanted frosted flakes. Now it's frosted flakes. It used to be pickles. And fresh fruit was in there for a bit. I think now, it's really just anything that will keep me cool because my house is so dang hot all the time...or is it just me. No, it's me. Ok, it's both. Even Skyler notices. I have to say though, thank goodness I'm here and not in California. I think I would be dead. Anyway, that's it for now. Enjoy the gross picture. (It's on here for my mother's benefit!)

2 comments:

Brooke and Kris G said...

You don't look like a whale, you're just crazy! I love otterpops too! Infact now I am going to go and buy a box, thanks! My butt will thank you too! :) The only bad thing about otter pops is they take FOREVER to freeze and I always want them ASAP!

Unknown said...

You still look hot.