7.24.2008

TEMPLE


So we just went to the temple today....I don't think I can do that again. It was so hot, I was so uncomfortable. We went went with Calvin and Andrea. It's so nice to have the temple right up the street from us. I got up there and only had half my recommend. Let me explain. I had a plastic cover on it and half had a picture of Christ, the other was the recommend. I forgot that a while back the picture broke off. So this morning I grabbed only the picture, not even thinking to check. So I got in and there was only a plastic picture of Christ in my hand. Oops! So I had to run home and grab. So therefore I am very glad to have the Temple right down the street. Anyway, from now on when we go, it can't be as long. I can barely make it, and I have a feeling it would just get even worse.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

oh yes it will get worse... i went about 2 weeks ago so when I was 37 weeks and they had to stop the entire session so i could run out and go pee. the worse part was the old ladies were freaking out because they thought i was in labor or something. i had to keep explaining that i was fine i just had to go to the bathroom and i couldn't hold it anymore. haha! you think old people would understand because it's not like they have the best bladder control.