8.12.2008

SO FAR...

Well, my sisters have informed my that Grandma checks everyone's blogs, daily...so HI GRANDMA, sorry there's no pictures with this one...
Well, my family all arrive on Sunday..at 5:45am. They left about 3 hours after the time they planned-No surprise!Totally expected, but we love them anyway! Luckily, we have some friends who have a 3 bedroom house and are out of town for a month, so they let my family stay there, which saves them a load on hotel bills! I decided to be a nice sister and give both my parents and Kadie and Savannah a break and let the two girls stay with us. What this also means is that Paige must follow. So...at the moment, I have three sisters asleep on my tiny living room floor. Now, we do have a spare room-for the time being-however, it is over run with computers at the moment. Skyler, Dad, Taylor and Summer have set up the room to all battle eachother in the computer game WarCraft. To even enhance the nerdery, our neighbor Calvin has even joined in from his apartment beneath us. And I thought Skyler was just a dumb jock when we first met....little did I know that hidden beneath all those sports there was a computer gaming nerd. But! I love him and he is totally enjoying my family....the BIG dinners, the games, and most of all...harassing Savannah and Kadie about boys and everything under the sun. Mostly Savannah, but everyone knows she gives the best reactions! So that's about it for now, ....Grandma, I'll update you later!

3 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

haha she totally does!!

Emily said...

Hey Alli! I don't know if you remember me but it's Emily Hammon. I was one of your Young Women's leaders. I found your blog through Nick & Cristina's blog. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and congratulation on the baby and getting married! How exciting. What's your family up to? Tell them hi for me.

cory and tara said...

I love that Grandma looks at our blogs...especially since we live far away and don't get to see her very often. I think it is such a good way to keep updated on what we are all up to. I also read all the blogs a lot of love to keep up on what my cousins are doing. Love you Alli! You better post some pics (or have Skyler do it) after that baby comes! Can't wait to see!