6.05.2008

OH BABY!

So yesterday morning I went to bed at 6:30 am because of an art project that took much longer than expected. As I was going to bed I felt Maddux for the first time! It was so neat, even though he sat there kicking me for about five minutes. I just wish it had been enough for Skyler to feel, too. The cool thing is, now I can feel him all the time. Like as I type, right now I can feel him moving and kicking me. These ones are little, but last night I was pushing on my belly to see if he'd respond and he wasn't. So I gave up and the next thing I new, he gave me two big kicks. I think he wanted to play...either that or wanted me to leave him the heck alone!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

That's so exciting!! It's so fun to be able to feel them moving around. It's strangely comforting.

Schoenstars said...

just wait 'til after the pregnancy. you'll start having gas and think it's the baby...nevermind the fact that he will instead be sleeping in your arms!!

Unknown said...

Hey Alli. Congrats again on Maddux. You are such a cute pregnant chick. I really like that pic you have up of you and Skyler to the right :)

cory and tara said...

Your blog is so cute! I love that 22 weeks picture of you. You look great! -Tara