6.04.2008

I THOUGHT I'D TRY THIS...


So, pretty much everyone I know has one of these, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Not that there is too much excitement in our life besides the pregnancy. Maybe y'all will want to see those photos, that's probably about it. Let's see...something to tell...I went to bed at 6:30am this morning, and I don't even have the kid yet! Those dang art assignments, they get me everytime. Hmmm...Skyler got to baptize his best friend, Nate a couple weeks ago- that's exciting! Very emotional. But now he can marry Kadie and officially be part of the family. ;) I think they understand that I have it all planned out for them...Skyler was put into the bishopric-I know, I was shocked too!! ;) Now I have to sit alone, but I get out of scratching his back in Sacrament. Luckily we have good friends that take pity on me and sit with me each week. I guess that's it! For now anyway, until I get bored again.

No comments: