6.27.2008

COLORADO



Well we just got back from Colorado. It was beautiful! I guess I won't mind if we end up there in the future. Skyler's brother Spencer came home from his mission last Thursday, so we went to see him return. It was fun to have all the family there. Friday I got to go to my first major league baseball game. We went to see the Rockies and Skyler and I got our baseballs signed by a couple of the players. Skyler was so happy, like a little kid, when he got the shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's autograph. Then on Saturday my Mother-in-law and some ladies in the ward threw a baby shower for me. It was so fun, getting all the little clothes and stuff! When I get those pictures I'll put them up. It made me so anxious for Maddux to come!

1 comment:

cory and tara said...

Aren't showers great! I love the pregnancy ticker at the top, I always lose track of how far along you are.