2.02.2011

FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING!

Well...Skyler and I have now been married for four years! We've had our moments, but it has been wonderful! I feel very lucky to be married to a motivated, hardworking, gospel oriented man, and most importantly my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! So I thought I would put up some pictures of us and our growing family over the years.






















I love my honey and I'm looking forward to the next four years + some...or a lot, like ETERNITY! I just feel so lucky and love him so much I had to tell everybody!

I LOVE YOU SKYLER! FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great post! Congrats on making it to 4 years!:)

The Chambers' said...

Congrats on 4 years of marriage! Love the pics too :)

http://irishcricket.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a blessing y'all are to the rest of your family.

Lorraine said...

I couldn't be more happy for you both Alli. 4 Years.....and an eternity more to go.
LOve you. BFF's 4 ever