3.05.2010

THE NOSE

So,... Maddux now has a fascination with shoving things in his nose. Every time he eats he HAS to shove the food in the nose. So...tonight I turned away for a second and then he started crying. I checked his nose and saw nothing...okay? So I'm playing with him and I thought I saw it! Skyler and I pinned him down but with no avail. Nothing. It was bath time and then play time with Daddy....and then! He was laughing and out popped the food! A piece of freeze dried apple. Anyone know these? From Parent's Choice? Perfect nostril size...so I have found.

Here's a lovely picture. Skyler can't look at it, but it's not that gross...

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

(This is Nate) HAHAHAHAHAHA You should mix it up in Skyler's food, and then tell him afterward. Make something with corn.... HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

You put gum in your nose when you were Mad Dog's age.
Love mom

Lorraine Maloy said...

awwwwww hehe