1.08.2009

LAUGHING BABY






Skyler is now Mr. Mom this semester with me being in school. He's doing a great job
...changing diapers and getting Maddux dressed
...all the good stuff! He's even finding out that it isn't so bad hanging out with a sweet little baby. So today Skyler found out that Maddux thinks it's funny when he wears a baseball cap. I was lucky enough to get it on my phone tonight when he showed me. It is so cute! They are cute together and here's a picture of them watching T.V. together! Here's a picture of Maddux sleeping, too. He's getting so big! I can't believe it! It's so funny how he's figured out that he can make noise, so he does it all the time now! This other video was from when Kadie and Savannah were here for a couple days. I think they had some fun with him!


5 comments:

Meagan said...

What a cute little boy!!! What a little talker he is. Soooo adorable! I love his little laugh.

The Hickman Family said...

Cute, cute little boy! I love the first picture with his adorable eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my lands! I need to be there to hug & hold my little Mad Dog Max!(And to help clean up his spit up!) I need a Maddux fix!!!
Love, Grandma Lisa

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Kadie in the top picture.

-Summer

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! I love those cheeks!