12.10.2008

I DID IT!






ok! I cut my hair! We went to California for Thanksgiving and I couldn't stand my hair anymore, so mom cut it for me! it was fun for everyone to see Maddux because he's getting bigger and more alert. I guess that's a good thing, however, I do miss him sleeping all the time which allowed me to get things done. Right now he's in the stage of wanting to be held and I can't leave the room or else he'll cry and freak out. He likes the TV though. He'll sit and watch it with Daddy. I can't wait until toys entertain him. My back is killing me from the little front pack I carry him around in. Here's some pictures from Thanksgiving and such!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Way cute hair! Definetly a good choice. That's so funny that he freaks out when you leave the room, Boston never really went through a stage like that. You should try a baby einstien dvd if he likes the tube because I know they say not to let them watch regular TV before 6 months (or maybe it's 8) because it's too fast and they think it can cause ADD. It makes total sense to me because it's just way too stimulating for a baby, I've heard those DVD's are good though. Good luck! You look great and he's such a doll!

Harris Family said...

I like the hair cut. I am so jealous you got to go to California for Thanksgiving. I love the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time when all you have to do is hold him--everything else can wait. Love the hair. Sounds like you had a fun trip.

Unknown said...

your hair looks REALLY cute! i like it! and little Maddux is looking so big! :)