11.07.2011

...AND I THINK THE NEWS IS OUT BY NOW!

So the world knows now, Skyler made it "Facebook Official" before I had a chance to breathe, but we are having BABY NUMBER 2! We are due May 30th. We are excited, a little worried how two will be. However, Maddux is older and is understanding and is taking this all well.(At least until the baby comes home and he realizes the attention is not all funneled to him!) When I am feeling awful, which is ALL THE TIME, he will leave me alone and play with his toys, I love it! I feel like if he was any younger I'd have more whining and neediness to deal with. I was talking with a friend of mine and she has 2 boys that are the same distant apart as my kids will be and she made a good point. Next year Maddux will start school and I will have alone time with the baby that I wouldn't get otherwise. That will be great because I love that I have had these 3 years with Maddux all by himself and really got to know him. Really, when do parents ever get to give their children so much attention when others come along? This will never happen again, so I am so glad that I got to spend so much time with my CONSTANT companion. (I mean, he even had to go to my OB appt today!) Hopefully he, and I, will handle sharing me between THREE people!

So anyway, that is the latest around here! Well, Skyler's business is booming so I could talk about that, but that is not nearly as excited as a new baby!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I'm so happy for you three! My son turns 10 on May 27th! Excited to see how your baby girl will look...eyelashes for days! :-)