6.08.2009

ATLANTA






So we went to Atlanta this last weekend for Spencer's wedding. Atlanta was beautiful, so was the wedding and it was WONDERFUL and very much needed to get away and out of Rexburg. I was so excited because I got to see my Aunts and they got to meet Skyler and Maddux. They loved him! But who couldn't! He was ideal on the four plane rides he had to go on. We even got a compliment when we arrived in Atlanta! He slept, played with his toys and ate. Spencer and Kaitlin married in the same temple my parents did, so I had to take pictures so they could see how different it is now. So on Sunday we flew home at 4 o'clock and our plane was delayed a half hour, so we had 10 minutes to rush to our connecting flight in Denver, only to find out that that flight was delayed two hours. So....we didn't get home from Salt Lake until about 1:30 in the morning. Then Maddux, who slept on the plane and in the car....didn't go to bed until 2:30-3ish. So, I skipped my 8am and 9am classes today. ;) I much needed the sleep since his sleeping schedule was all out of wack this weekend and I hardly slept. But here are some pictures from this weekend. More is on my facebook.

No comments: