4.23.2009

FIRST TOOTH!



Today, Maddux woke up with his first tooth! I could hardly believe it when my friend told me. My friend Louisa noticed it the other day that it looked like a tooth was going to come through and then she saw it when she was watching him while I had class. I couldn't wait to see it and then there it was. Just a tiny little white tooth peeking out of his gums! He is getting so big, so fast. He is army crawling EVERYWHERE and trying to really crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks himself until he decides to lunge himself. He's just becoming a little boy, not a baby!! AND! The greatest thing...He sleeps ALL through the night now! He has started to go to bed around nine and sleep until 6:30/7 o'clock! Oh, it's wonderful! Perfect because I have class at 8 Monday-Thursday.Which, by the way, if my major and clusters are approved, I only have ONE semester left(only 3 classes left)!! The end is in sight! I can just see the light! How beautiful it is!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of him from today. Can you find his tooth?!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh yay! I guess...right? That just means more teeth are on their way! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how fast he's growing! Crawling already? Wow! We drove by the Apt. today, what's with the RV parked in the parking lot?

Unknown said...

Yeyy big boy maddux!!!! How did you get him to sleep through the night? PLEASE tell me your secret!!!