11.01.2008

HALLOWEEN!






So everyone has come for the blessing tomorrow. It's totally crazy in the house, but it just feels like home growing up with people constantly in the house. It's a good thing that this town is big enough to have a few hotels! Savannah brought up Maddux's Halloween costume that she made...He was so cute in it and just feel right to sleep. The other night, Skyler carved his pumpkin in the transformer traditional style. Last year was Autobots, this year was decepticons. Nate, Skyler's best friend came up too. We had fun dressing him up for halloween. He went as Quail Man to party with Kadie, Savannah, and Skyler's brother Spencer. Lucky for me, Mom is back to give me some sleep and sty up with the baby. Grandma, I thought you'd like this picture of Skyler and Maddux asleep. Today we took family pictures, so when we get those we'll post them for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the baseball costume--what a perfect baby costume. He looks so cute and cozy! Glad your family is there and you are being pampered by your mom!

Shannon said...

Gah! So stinkin cute! I didn't know you had a blog! We have one too, and I am addicted to it, I update too much! LOL!